Public Safety - Corrections, Criminal Justice, Emergency Management, Emergency Medical Services, Fire Safety
- Criminal Justice - Bureau of Justice Statistics - A federal agency providing detailed statistics on crime, victims of crime, corrections, courts, and sentencing.
- Criminal Justice - Crime Solutions - The Office of Justice Programs’ CrimeSolutions.gov uses rigorous research to inform practitioners and policy makers about what works in criminal justice, juvenile justice, and crime victim services.
- Criminal Justice - Drug Trafficking in the United States - A publication by the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration, the online document outlines current trends in drug trafficking within U.S. borders and from other countries. Information includes enforcement efforts, use statistics on many drugs, street values, and emerging drug-use problems in the U.S. population.
- Criminal Justice - Famous Trials - A database of primary source materials, original content, and transcriptions concerning famous American trials as far back as the Salem witch trials in 1692, and selected other trials.
- Criminal Justice - National Criminal Justice Reference Service - Reliable and well-documented, this site provides searchable information on corrections, courts, drugs and crime, juvenile justice, law enforcement, statistics and much more.
- Criminal Justice - Office of Justice Programs - OJP - OJP works to form partnerships among federal, state, and local government officials to control drug abuse and trafficking; reduce and prevent crime; rehabilitate neighborhoods; improve the administration of justice in America; meet the needs of crime victims; and address problems such as gang violence, prison crowding, juvenile crime, and white-collar crime.
- Criminal Justice - Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention - A database of research and statistics concerning juvenile crime.
- Criminal Justice - Office of Law Enforcement Standards - Provides information on the equipment and technologies used by law enforcement, corrections, criminal justice, and public safety agencies. Links to related material and interests are included.
- Criminal Justice - President's DNA Intiative - Advancing Justice Through DNA Technology - Information on forensic DNA; uses, periodical articles, news, glossary of terms, online training, etc.
- Criminal Justice - Sentencing Project - A think tank advocating reform of sentencing laws to allow for more rehabilitation and less prison incarceration.
- Criminal Justice - Sourcebook of Criminal Justice Statistics - Compiles statistics from many sources to provide information in six topical sections: characteristics of the CJ system, public attitudes towards crime and CJ related topics, nature and distribution of known offenses, characteristics and distribution of persons arrested, judicial processing of defendants, and persons under correctional supervision.
- Criminal Justice- Internet Crime Complaint Center - The IC3 was established as a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C) to serve as a means to receive Internet related criminal complaints and to further research, develop, and refer the criminal complaints to federal, state, local, or international law enforcement and/or regulatory agencies for any investigation they deem to be appropriate. The IC3 was intended, and continues to emphasize, serving the broader law enforcement community to include federal, as well as state, local, and international agencies, which are combating Internet crime and, in many cases, participating in Cyber Crime Task Forces.
- Criminal Justice- MINCAVA Electronic Clearinghouse - From the Minnesota Center Against Violence and Abuse, this is a collection of links and resources on child abuse, domestic violence, sexual violence, stalking, trafficking, workplace violence and youth violence.
- Criminal Justice- National Center for Missing and Exploited Children - The Center web site serves as an information clearinghouse about child abduction, online safety, child pornography, etc. Photographs of missing children are displayed and contact information for a variety of involved agencies is provided.
- Criminal Justice- National Drug Intelligence Center - Includes enforcement efforts, use statistics on many drugs, street values, and emerging drug-use problems in the U.S. population.
- Criminal Justice- National Institute on Drug Abuse - Provides research, trends, statistics, and related links on the use and effects of illegal drugs.
- Criminal Justice- Violence Policy Center - The center advocates gun control policy and acts as a watchdog organization, reporting on activities in the firearms industry.
- Emergency Medical- National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians - Provides information concerning exams, registration, and state of Florida contacts.