Career Information and Research
- American Mathemathical Society - Career Information - Mathematical research and education are at the heart of some careers, while other careers utilize mathematics and its applications to build and enhance important work in the sciences, business, finance, manufacturing, communications, and engineering.
- America's Career InfoNet - Identify trends in the job market, evaluate career choices, and learn about the educational requirements of a wide variety of careers.
- Career Transitions - This website is an aggregate of information for job seekers, with job search tips and videos of mock interviews.
- Monster College - Devoted to college students and graduates, this partner to the popular Monster.com job board features job search advice and internship tips, as well as entry-level job postings.
- National Council for Teachers of Mathematics - Provides lessons, resources, teaching tips and information regarding additional services provided to NCTM members.
- O*Net OnLine - O*NET OnLine is a tool for career exploration and job analysis. It contains has detailed descriptions of the world of work for use by job seekers, workforce development and HR professionals, students, researchers, and more! O*NET OnLine is sponsored by the U.S. Department of Labor, Employment & Training Administration, and developed by the National Center for O*NET Development.
- Occupational Outlook Handbook - Produced by the U.S. Dept. of Labor, the handbook provides forecasts, salaries, and working conditions for a variety of career fields.
- Quintessential Careers - Quintessential Careers is one of the major job search websites available. It contains articles and a directory of helpful sites aimed at college students and recent college grads.
- STEM Career (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) - Career information in the areas of science, technology, engineering and math.
- Student Jobs - The Federal government offers college students and recent grads entry-level jobs and internships
- The Black Collegian Online - Dedicated to serving a diverse population, this site has great information for college students and recent grads on job hunting, researching employers, and accepting offers.