Athletics and Sports
- American Council on Exercise - A resource Widely recognized as "America's Authority on Fitness," ACE continually sets standards and protects the public against unqualified fitness professionals and unsafe or ineffective fitness products, programs and trends. This site gives information about this organization and exercise in general.
- Exercise Prescription - A resource for the exercise professional, coach or fitess enthusiast. Includes exercise instruction, weight training, kinesiology, diet and nutrition, exercise and sports psychology, and fitness testing.
- National Athletic Trainers' Association - The mission of the association is to advance the profession of athletic training and to enhance the quality of health care for athletes.
- NJCAA - The National Junior College Athletic Association site provides news and information about two year college athletic programs
- Sports & Nutrition: The Winning Connection - This site emphasizes the importance of nutrition in successful athletic competition. It is divided into four sections: Don't let your diet get you down, The pregame meal planner, Keeping energy levels up, and Keeping fluid levels up.