SLS1101, College Success: Quiz
Instructor: Mitzi Mitchell
Click here for a printable
version of this quiz in PDF format.
NOTE: You must answer all questions before submitting this exam.
Open a new browser window or a tab in this browser and use it to find the answers to the following questions, returning to this browser window or tab to input your answer and go on to the next question.
- If you have problems getting into the LRC databases, how do you get assistance?
- Which one of the following is the way to get help via chat, text, or email from a librarian?
- Under Resources on the LRC home page, click on InfoGuides. What will you find?
- When using Articles & Streaming Video (Databases) located under Resources, you are asked to enter what information to log in?
- At the LRC reference desk you may:
- The college owns a book entitled College Success Strategies written by Sherrie L. Nist and Jodi Patrick Holschuh. What is the call number assigned to this book?
- You are looking for information about technology in the LRC. Where will you find it?
- The information icon (the "i" within a blue circle) is found beside the titles of databases in Articles and Streaming Video(Databases). This icon links to:
- When searching the LRC catalog at Resources > Books, eBooks, Videos it is possible to search for all items (books, ebooks, audio-visual material, and articles) at once or to specify what materials to search by using the:
- By clicking on Interlibrary Loan (ILL) under Services, you may: