How Do I...
Find a book in the online catalog?
- The easiest way to find a book is to click the menu item "Find Books and more..." in the menu above under "Find Books, Articles & More". This gives you the quickest access to the LINCC catalog. You can also access LINCCweb to search LINCC, the online library catalog for the Florida community college system by logging onto (www.linccweb.org).
- Type in your search term. Change the drop-down menu below the search field to search for Books and make sure that Northwest Florida State College is selected as the college, then click the Search button.
- Once you get the result screen you will be able to use the links to the left to refine your results.
- The results will tell you if a book is available at NWFSC and give you the call number. To learn more about the book use the Details link.
- Write down the call number to locate the book. If you need help searching the online catalog for a book or finding a book on the shelf, please ask any LRC staff member for assistance.
- If a book is already checked out you may log into your account to request that it be placed on hold for you by using the Request link.
For a complete description of how to use LINCCweb to locate books and other library materials, click on Help on the toolbar located at the top of the page in the LINCC catalog.