How Do I...
Renew a book?
If you are unable to return books by the due date or need extra time to use them, you frequently have the option to renew your books for another two week period of time. Please note that books you wish to renew cannot be overdue, cannot have been requested by another patron, may be renewed only once, and may not be renewed if you have an outstanding library debt.
To renew a book(s) in person, bring your Raider Card and your book(s) to the LRC Circulation Desk.
To renew a book by phone, call the Circulation Desk at 729-5318. When you call, you will be asked for your full name and address, and the title(s) of the book(s) you wish to renew. You will also have to tell the Circulation Desk the barcode number for each book to renew it by phone. The barcode is found in the inside of the back cover.
You may also use the "My account" option to renew books online.
- In the menu above, in the drop-down menu under "Find Books, Articles, & More" click on "Find Books & More"
- Click on "My Account" on toolbar in the LINCC catalog
- Click on "Log in"
- Choose Northwest Florida State College as college library
- Type in your borrower ID number and PIN (which has normally been set up as the last four digits of your Social Security number) and logon
- Click on loans
- Click on title you want to renew
- Click on renew
- Be sure to "Log out" to close "My Account"