How Do I...
How do I borrow books from the library without driving to the Niceville campus?
Faculty, staff, and students who are currently taking classes at NWF State College may request that books from the Niceville campus Learning Resources Center (LRC) be sent to them at other locations.
How do I make a request?
- Complete an online ILL request form. This form may be used to request books owned by NWF Stae College or by other libraries.
- Call 729-5395, email Ask-a-Librarian at NWF State College, or visit the Reference staff at the Niceville campus LRC if you have questions or need help.
How will I know what books I want to borrow?
Any book from the NWF State College Circulating collection can be sent to you. Search the LINCC catalog to discover what books the LRC owns on your subject.
Where could I pick up the book?*
At any of the following locations:
- Niceville campus LRC - Circulation Desk
- Robert L.F. Sikes Education Office - Crestview
- Fort Walton Beach campus Library
- NWF State College Education Office - Hurlburt Field
- Walton County Public Library - DeFuniak Springs
- NWF State College Education Office - Eglin AFB
*You must pick up your own material, and you will be asked to show a photo ID.
Where should I return the book?
Books owned by the NWF State College LRC may be returned at any of the six locations listed above.
How long may I keep the book? What if I'm late in returning it?
The loan period for currently enrolled NWF State College students is two weeks. The due date will be stamped in the back of each book. Books must be returned to one of the six approved locations on or before the due date. The fine for late returns is 20 cents a day for each book.
I have other questions. Who should I ask?
Stop at the Reference Desk, call 850-729-5395, or use our online option, Ask-a-Librarian email.