How Do I...
Get assistance from a librarian?
You may get help from a librarian in a variety of ways.
- Visit the Reference Desk in the LRC whenever the library is open and you may ask questions in person.
- Call the Reference Desk at 729-5395 to ask questions from off campus.
- Ask questions from a NWF State College librarian via email by Ask-A-Librarian.
- Access a live chat through the statewide Ask-A-Librarian service. This will link you to a librarian from one of Florida's many college, university, and public libraries.
- Reference by Appointment - For assistance with your research and using LRC collections, databases, and other services, schedule a one-on-one reference appointment with a librarian at the Niceville LRC.